Learn About the Implications of ACOs on Life Sciences Companies
How Will We Do Business with ACOs? Join our subsidiary company, CognetX, to Understand ACOs and Their Implications on Life Sciences Companies
Thursday, March 19
The Payer landscape is evolving, and the growth of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) will have an impact on Life Sciences companies. There are now 424 Medicare ACOs serving 7.8 million beneficiaries.
How will you need to do business with them? Join us for this complimentary webinar that will answer this question, along with some specifics to address the implications, including:
- Should Pharma/Biotech Life Sciences companies consider ACOs a new class of trade?
- What are the Formulary implications, will they eventually create their own separate from commercial?
- Will ACOs expect us to create separate pricing contracts for them?
- What types of Health Economics and/or Outcomes Data would ACOs like to see on our products?
- Can ACOs report utilization data separately to support rebate based performance contracts?
- Are ACOs mostly a primary care focus, or are Specialty Groups in the ACO Network as well?