Payer Backbone – Connecting Entities and Relationships
View data at the plan-product level for effective targeting. See entity relationships and affiliations with PBMs, SPPs. See who holds the key to access. Target. Win.
This Payer Backbone supports a multidimensional view of a payer’s relation ship(s) to its own products and all associated business types, affiliates, support companies, formularies, coverage policies and key customers. Our unique payer hierarchy and affiliation methodology clearly displays entity relationships and offers the most granular view of the payer landscape.
BusinessOne’s Payer Backbone
- Effectively Manage Payer and Affiliate Relationships
- Develop Laser-Focused Strategies for Each Entity
- Streamline Information Management
- Standardize View of Data for Consistent Analytics
- Distribute Integrated, Aggregated Information Through One Tool
Data & Filters
- Corporate Entity
- Regional Plan
- Local Plan
- Plan Product
- Specialty Benefits/Providers
Pharmacy Services —
Determine control for:
- Formulary Development/Administration
- P&T Committee
- Rebate Programs
- Specialty Injectables
- View critical payer affiliations-PBM, specialty, employer
- Identify entities with access control
- Develop targeted strategies based on access and performance
- Analyze impact of access on performance
Our technology is built on our Payer Backbone, a proprietary foundational data structure and hierarchy designed to integrate other data sets, including third-party data for a 360-degree view into all of the data through a single point of access to configurable, agile technology. We do the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
Contact us for more information on how our Payer Backbone reveals detailed information at the plan-product level to help with your targeting strategies.
Call us at 215-639-9345 x100 or email us at email@example.com.
Request a Demo
See for yourself how BusinessOne’s solutions provide access to essential managed markets data, to help your team maximize brand performance.