Education/Training:Degree level education in computer science or equivalent business experience
- A working knowledge of SQL and database technologies
- Ability to execute advanced configuration and customization of SFDC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with hands-on experience working within SFDC and/or Veeva in a technical role
- Experience in development of Interfaces/Integration between on-premise and Salesforce/Veeva platform using API’s/Web Services
- Experience of working within a quality and compliance environment and application of policies, procedures and guidelines
- The Veeva Application Solution Architect will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Enhance and develop Veeva/SFDC platform features within our current Veeva integration platform
- Actively promote new platform features and drive adoption for future releases
- Assist in requirement gathering and design activities with business & technology stakeholders
- Lead delivery activities through Design/Build/QA/Deployment phases for Veeva/Salesforce
- Provide technical oversight on configuration and UX development for our software releases
- Implement creative ideas to simplify and streamline our platform
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of BusinessOne Technologies, Inc.
- Safety, including universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
- Confidentiality of all data, including employee and operations data;
- Quality Assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with supervisor or co-workers regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Promotes positive public relations with clients and guests.
- Completes requirements for training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
About BusinessOne Technologies, Inc.
BusinessOne Technologies collects, integrates and analyzes data to provide creative solutions, competitive insights and strategic direction to life sciences companies that need current market intelligence to optimize product access. From pre-launch to post-marketing, BusinessOne delivers unique market perspectives through custom research, analytics and direct on-line access to integrated managed markets data, including formulary, drug coverage policy detail, benefit design, reimbursement, demographics and utilization at the plan and physician level.