PayerBackbone™ – Connecting Entities and Relationships
View data at the plan-product level for effective targeting. See entity relationships and affiliations with PBMs, SPPs. See who holds the key to access. Target. Win.
BusinessOne Technologies’ proprietary PayerBackbone™ supports multidimensional views of a payer’s plans and products including all associated business types, affiliates, support companies, formularies, coverage policies and key customers, along with national, regional, local relationships.
Seamless integration of third-party data
With entity relationships also clearly displayed, the PayerBackbone™ hierarchy offers the most granular view of the payer landscape and integrates seamlessly with third-party data to link prescriptions and claims data for analytics and further processing.
Use independently or integrated with all BusinessOne products
The PayerBackbone™ is integrated into all BusinessOne products and can also be purchased individually.
Payer and Plan Profiles
- Entity-level Information (entity type, name, location/address)
- Entity Relationships (account ownership, plan affiliations, PBMs and pharmacy services)
- Key Contacts (names, titles, organizational role/position, location and phone)
- Plan-Product Information
- Enrollment/Lives Data
Coverage Policy Information
- Approved Usage
- Diagnostic Requirements
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Step Therapy Requirements
- Specialty Provider Requirements
- Reimbursement Codes
Plan-Product and Formulary Information for Each Entity
- Formulary Drug Status
- Formularies by Entity
- Plan-Products by Entity (and their types)
- Predominant Formulary Data (as defined by a client’s business rules)